Thursday, March 24, 2011

Saying goodbye to our friends . . .

My wonderful friend and riding instructor, Karen, lost her best friend of 21 years on Saturday, March 12, 2011.  His name was Wes, (Western Adversary) a 25 year old Thoroughbred.  He was a great friend to Karen and all who came into contact with him.  Wes chose his time to go, he did not suffer.  He waited for Karen to come to him and see him out of this world and into a new and beautiful world.  I hurt so much for my friend.   This is a photo of Karen and Wes (left) and me and Montana at South Farm for a mini trial.  He was the perfect companion.  Montana fell in love with him too.

2 comments:

Ohio Adversary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ohio Adversary said...

I can't believe I didn't see this before; maybe I did, but my brain didn't register it. It's been almost a year now, and I still miss Wesley every single day. Thank you so much for your kind words and the lovely tribute to my boy.
Karen