Tuesday, May 24, 2011

On the right track . . .

Last night's ride was dressage.  I can definitely tell when we've done more playing than working- she was stiff and it took a while to get her to soften.  We did alot of the +1 +7 exercises- (Jane Savoie) and spiraling at the trot- then got a few steps of shoulder in.  I put everyone to bed before the storms arrived. 

Up at 5:45am and out for my run at 6:30.  Stats:

3:02 Miles on the neighborgood route- lots of hills.
Ave 10:22
Ab ripper x workout

I need to get my butt in gear! 

Me after my last half marathon.  I dressed up as a cat and had a sign sewn on my back that said "Spay and Neuter your pets.  Support your local Humane Society!
Life is not meant to be ordinary- right?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love the cat suit... and you are right... life was not meant to be ordinary!