Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Keepin it Real

WORKED UNTIL 9 LAST NIGHT.   But I was selling a truck to a friend, that's always a good reason to stay late!  Needless to say, I did not ride last night.  I'll ride tonight in between thunderstorms.  I want to polish my position for the Roy Toppings clinic this weekend.  I must look GREAT on my beautiful girl!  Well,  I try anyway.  I'm the type who cleans before the cleaning lady gets to the house, pulls weeds before the yard guy comes, and well, you know what I mean.  Anyway, here are this mornings running stats- really sad.  Excuse #1: was tired this morning from being in the barn late last night.  Excuse #2: It was humid out.  #3:  My plantar fasciitis flaired up.  #4:  I was disoriented because my GPS watch wasn't working.  #5: It's that time of the month #6: I was running into the wind!

Which one works best do you think?

6:35AM 3.67 mi- 11:22 ave.  Sucks!!!!!!!  See above excuses.

No comments: