Saturday, June 2, 2007

GETTING READY

Hi everyone! I am preparing for my trip to Germany to ride at "Etoile International Equestrian Academy. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous- this is a huge step for me! The purpose of my blog is to keep my family and friends near and dear to me while I'm gone, write about my trip and all of the things I'll be learning at the academy. I'll try to post often-please check in on me daily, especially you, Mosey- the blog was your idea! Anita, if I break my neck, remember you're the one that got this thing started and you're to blame. To Leslie, thanks for the opportunity to learn on an excellent teacher the last few months-giving me the inspiration to do this. And to Pup- thank you and I love you. If my sister Cathy is reading this, yes, I really am doing it. I'll bring back proof. It's not the medication. To Cookie- do you realize how much excellent German beer I'm going to drink? Jealous? Tom and Adam-I probably won't be able to post the pictures on the blog that I take for you guys- check your email-and close the door.

6 comments:

Cookie said...

Margie-Have a great time. Bring me a present. I'll keep up on your blog so I can enjoy the trip too. Cookie - your favorite and prettiest sister.

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie-Im so proud of you! Your are awesome. There is one good thing you can look forward to... I dont think you have to shave your legs! haha! Have fun-
Your favorite,prettiest, youngest sister.

Bigbird said...

Hi Margie, i think this trip is a great idea. I think you can smoke pot and stuff, O shouldnt have said that. Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

one more day?? let me know if you need anything.. oh, by that way, is this really my sister? i though you said you likes folk music?! you must be adopted
!

Anonymous said...

hey margi!!hope you are having fun i love and miss you!!!

lele said...

Well, Ms Margie, I'm assuming you're on a horse, have been on a horse, or will soon be on a horse. We're all looking forward to accounts of your riding and antics, 'cause we know there will be plenty of those. :o) Renny says howdy! He was a dillweed yesterday - after our ride in the indoor, I thought a nice little stroll through the woods would be pleasant. He kept turning his head around, stopping, finally did a 180 on the trail at the flight of a bird, so I made him head down a short trail leg, and then headed him back to the barn. Whatever. Somedays he just isn't into the nature thing. My lesson on Friday with Betsy, with a full house watching, was quite challenging. Ren was trying every maneuver imaginable to keep from carrying himself and from going up to the bits. I myself threw a couple of hissy fits. Yesterday's ride was better in that I kept the mental metronome going, so he had to keep MY rhythm, and be round and forward. Poor thing, his life is changing... Have a swell week, Margie. I can't wait to hear all about it.