Tuesday, June 5, 2007

ALMOST READY

Hi again. Just a few more things to do before I can pronounce myself "vacation ready". Tonight Matt is putting the final touches on the "Barn Cams" enabling me to view my little darlings over the internet while they lounge in their stalls. There is a camera in each stall and one that looks out over one of the pastures. Umm, Pam, I wouldn't recommend peeing in the stalls anymore! Then again, Ricky doesn't know how to get onto the internet, so you're probably safe. Once the cams are viewable on the internet, I can just picture myself sitting at the computer at the bar in the hotel, staring at my barn cams, missing my fleabags and crying into a big glass of German red wine. Okay, maybe I'm not crying, but I'm definitely drinking the big glass of wine! I can't wait to catch Ricky cleaning stalls-I'll call him and tell him to look up and throw me a kiss-how cool is that?



Fred Martin called me yesterday and gave me the name and phone number of his friend who lives in Augsburg. He told me to call his friend if I need a little help while I'm over there. That was very nice of him. Fred and I practiced simple phrases in German. So far the only German I can speak are one syllable words-yah! He said don't worry, most people speak some English over there. Thank God.



Sunday was underwear day. The gals at Victoria's Secret love me. I'll bet they're still talking about it. Ricky suggested that I redo the undie collection so that I don't cause an international incident. He said I should donate the old undies to the military for the fight against terrorism. But, I don't want to give the terrorists and ideas. Later -

No comments: