Friday, June 8, 2007

STUCK AT THE AIRPORT

Ricky and I are relaxing in the lounge in Cleveland, on my 3rd booked flight. I never wanted out of Cleveland so badly. The weather was so bad, most of the flights were canceled. Lots of really mad people. Luckily, due to my abundance of charm and good looks, I was able to procure another ticket that arrives in Detroit just in time to make my connection to Dusseldorf. Yeah!

Cathy, I am not adopted, remember? You are the adopted one and you have the fake leg-are you still blocking?

love ya,

Me.

2 comments:

Bigbird said...

I hope the brought you drinks and a blanket. DOnt worry about the storms. It will be ok. Bigbird

mdwelch said...

Margie,
are ya there yet? Have fun! Be sure to give us an update before you fall into that comfortable bed every night.